Thread: No Man's Sky
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 04:40 PM   #43
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
Game is getting ripped by alot of people but I'm not sure why or what they were expecting. I'm enjoying it. This is a game that probably requires more than a few hours of game play to determine if you like it or not. Should you be able to tell after 10 hours? Probably. I'm rolling with it though.
It's definitely not going to appeal to everyone, thats for sure. Sony got their marketing machine behind it and hyped it to the mass market audience, when really it's more of a niche experience. Doesn't help that you had to do your research to finc out exactly what you are getting.

It's right up my alley though. Exploring virtual worlds has alwsys been a huge joy for me. Even back in the n64 days I would explore the shit out of levels. Even spent an hour getting into the building with the jetpack in pilotwings just to see what it looks like.

That's the type of person it's going to appeal to. I also think this is going to be like a minecraft situation, where we start off with the basics and they just keep adding to it. They are already talking about adding craftablw bases and usable freighters for the next update, which is supposedly only a few weeks away.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote