View Single Post
Old 02-22-2004, 07:45 PM   #146
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)
Wrestlemania XXII

Heat- Chris Jericho arrives at the building, preparing to defend his Undisputed Heavyweight Championship against Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit later tonight, 92%

Eddie Guerrero defeated Shawn Michaels by Pinfall, Michaels attacked Guerrero after the match ***** 98%

Tajiri defeated Rob Van Dam to win the WWE Extreme Title, in a "Spin The Wheel, Make The Deal" I Quit match, when Tajiri shoved RVD off the top rope to the exposed concrete floor, legitimately injuring Van Dam ***** 95%

Low-Ki defeated Lance Storm in a Submission match after locking in the Dragon Clutch for the victory **** 76% (The match suffered because of the match prior)

Lollipop defeated Victoria to win the WWE Womans Title, after interferance from Trish Stratus, the 2 hug after the match **3/4 87%

Backseat Boyz (Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere) defeated Simply Magnificent (CM Punk and Christopher Daniels), The World's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin) and Lords Of The Ring (Nick Dinsmore and Rob Conway) in a TLC match to win the WWE Undisputed Tag Team Titles, after Trent Acid put Haas through a table, allowing them to grab the belts **** 1/2 96%

Chris Mental defeated Matt Hardy Version 1.0 to win the WWE United Nations title by pinfall, in a match described as one of the best ever ***** 99%

The Rock defeated Rhyno by Pinfall in a Hell In A Cell match, after the Rock threw Rhyno through the cell to the canvas below, Rhyno refused a handshake following the match **** 96%

Chris Benoit defeated Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle, to win the WWE Undisputed Heavyweight Championship after making Angle tap out to the Crippler Crossface ****1/4 94%

Overall Rating: 95%
Match Of The Night: Chris Mental vs Matt Hardy Version 1.0
Buy Rate: 1.84

Kind of disappointed, I'd made the matches such that I was expecting about 97% overall, but ah well. Only Wrestlemania XXI has had 95%
Cactus Sid is offline   Reply With Quote