View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 09:33 AM   #3005
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
For some reason I picture Galino and Farnes being a team stuck in the 80s and I have no idea why. Could see them coming out in glittery jackets with their names on them and just being generic heels.

Bold to throw a heel vs. heel match out there but in the context of a real-world wrestling promotion, I think you actually SHOULD have the odd match like that here and there, it helps mess up the bracket positions for people who think every match will be face vs. heel.

The Young Bucks need to be transported to this game universe to face The Young Bloods. Seems like easy marketing.

Three 5 star singles matches in a row including the Jenna/Hannah slobberknocker. Naturally I'm sure they were fighting over who gets to slobber my knocker.

Gotta say I didn't know if I saw Von Camp getting to the Elite 8, that's a nice run.

Looking at the brackets, didn't Collins screw over Harris to advance? In any event, Clubber Harris is a cool name. I picture him being a badass black dude but that's because Clubber Lang is the immediate thought.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote