View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 01:23 AM   #3034
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So with the women's tag team being extremely likely to become a reality in these next few shows, let me run some of the teams and their names by you. It's a bit rough considering I've never had to think up names for a women's team before.

The Brooklyn Sisterhood (Billie Padgett and Emma Edwards) - This was a natural one considering they were already a stable in the past so why not?
The Internet Darlings (Lauren Franklyn and Sarah Moore) - You know, since I would imagine a good chunk of the online community demanding more of a push for them
The Glamour Brigade (C.J. and Arianna) - Stuck up, high class bitches is always a good thing
The Glitz Girls (Tania and Lzzy Ryd) - High class and glam rock combine!
The Jersey Experience (Frankie and Jamie Roderick)
The Lonely Girls (Faith Connors and Jenna Kyle) - You know, a play on the song title plus their outsider nature
The Pacific Connection (Tamara and Mika) - Rookies. Might as well use this to debut them
The Perfections (Bonnie Beckham and Leah) - Nathan Quinn having to go recruiting since Hannah gave him the cold shoulder on the last show
The Southern Belles (Hannah McCormick and Bobbi Jo) - Another natural pairing since Bobbi has been the protégé/sidekick of Hannah's for a long time. Might as well start getting some mileage out of her
Triple C (Carmella Costello and Cordelia) - Brooke's going to have her hands full with all the people under her watch

That's all I've got so far. It is quite the number of women I have under contract. Maybe this will work out for the best.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote