View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 06:11 PM   #7
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
I think Morrison & Miz will become #1 Contenders; Gable will catch Sheamus and then Sheamus will get his heat back, possibly to be interrupted by a face turn Cesaro; Strowman wins the IC Title; Reigns & Usos win the main and then Bray Wyatt makes his presence felt and takes out Reigns somehow.

Show will open with a Daniel Bryan talking about what's next in his career.

Would love if they threw a Bryan vs. Cesaro match on there, but I don't see it.
Only thing I disagree with here is the stuff with Bray Wyatt. I don't think they'll pull the trigger on that quite yet. They are going to want Bray and Roman to both have matches at Blood Money V and I don't think they'll pull the trigger on that feud until after that because of how WWE books feuds. I imagine Bray will prob have another match with Bryan in Saudi (or maybe a transitional, one-off feud with someone) and Roman will do whatever. I imagine they'll have their first real interaction the following week on SD a couple days before the Elimination Chamber, which Roman will win to officially kick off their feud.

That only leaves them a month to build until WM but considering the history between Wyatt and Roman, they don't need that much time. And this is probably going to be one of those 3-4 month back and forth feuds tbh. They have time.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote