View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 10:27 PM   #51292
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
I wasn’t paying attention to the times but I was on that first train, 12:37 apparently

The second Becky won I left my seat, took a piss, and booked it outside. Anybody who stuck around to watch the celebration was fucked.
I pretty much booked it after the pinfall, piss etc. But I looked around for the Meadowland buses to the Port Authority. So, I ended up in a fairly long line although I was probably lucky I wasn't further down the line because of the quick. A lot of the people there were worse off for not being from the Northeast. I had a winter coat with a hood. Not sure how it didn't start raining until after WrestleMania.

Rest of the horror story isn't WWE or Metlife's fault. Got into the PA in time for my bus but didn't have a driver for the bus until like 8 am (Bus was supposed to leave at 2:45am. Got into Boston and then took the commuter rail and then an uber home.

Got back at like 3pm.

Greyhound still hasn't responded to my request for information or anything about what happened. I tweeted to Bix about what was happening live.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote