View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 01:20 PM   #15
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus
They made the opening game what the Super Bowl should have been..
Last I checked the super bowl was the 2 teams that won the confrence championships, I'm pretty sure the game had the correct teams, your Saints simply lost (and before you say "so did the pats") I'm not the one saying the superbowl had the wrong nfc team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus
oh, like he's the first guy from Indiana to have a farm animal in his hotel room.

Side note back to the kickoff game, when they started it, I believe it was the superbowl champ vs. the team they beat in ther cofrence game (see: Pats v. Raiders, Pats v. Colts).

That was one of Polian complaints, it wasn't fair playing the Pats week #1 in NE because if the colts lost, they played the rest of the season knowing the wouldn't have homefield advantage.

dunno, that and the pats/colts game later in the season isn't even primetime... just seems like the nlf missed the boat on that one.