View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 06:51 AM   #668
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
I mean there are multiple ways to interpret it. By "people" he could have meant behind the scenes, not fans. If he has always been liked and respected for his work ethic backstage, then its an accurate statement.
Fair enough. That's not how it came off to me though. It came off to me as "Juice Robinson has always been great." But with that said, I can't remember the exact combination of words, so maybe that wasn't what was intended, haha. That's why I put it in fucking spoiler tags. You read it at your behest.

I'm not even angry at Dave or anything -- he's great -- I just wanted to get it off my chest because at 2:30 in the morning it rubbed me wrong. It felt like a complete revisionist perspective on the guy's entire WWE and New Japan career. That his modern turnaround is actually the guy's been the best kept secret in pro-wrestling all along. But the guy was probably tired (apparently it was a huge weekend) and he was live on the air. It's whatever. I'm sure he'd agree with your assessment. It just rubbed me the wrong way because I very distinctly remember people writing the dude off. Which is fine. I don't care about that. Let's just not say we didn't if we did.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote