View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 08:18 AM   #35701
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
Probably because of the poor results with Eva Marie but that is more of WWE's fault overall. She probably needed another year or two of solid training and development to become somewhat decent instead of the couple of months at most she got with Kendrick.
Eh, Eva Marie wasn't with Kendrick long, and she wasn't even that notably worse than the girls they are pushing now. I doubt Lance Storm, for example, would have been able to make her a brilliant worker in the same amount of time.

Besides, given some of the things I've heard Lance say on his podcast, about knowing Charlotte personally after she took some classes with him and such, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the women go to Lance Storm at some point for polish anyway. Kendrick might be just laying some groundwork, helping her get started, basic psychology, etc., and then he'll suggest going and working with Lance for a few months.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote