View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 11:41 PM   #10
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastardikai View Post
...I feel like someone should win the 24/7 Title, then grab a referee as they leave. Next week, they come out, completely cocky with the belt on their shoulder, declaring that he, as the man in possession of the 24/7 Title, he can promise that no one will defeat the champion. They do the Yakity Sax segment. Someone pins him, but the fall for some reason doesn't count. This goes on for a few weeks. Until they run into someone who is actually worth a fuck, say Braun. They attempt a belt shot, only to get blasted. The champ powders out and tries to grab the belt from the floor. Braun stands on the belt, and the ref counts to three, making Braun the new 24/7 champion.

Come to find out, the guy has the referee count him getting pinned by the belt itself, a la the Ironman Heavymetalweight Title in DDT. Hence why he never refers to himself as the 24/7 Champion, only as being in possession of the Title itself.

And yes, I know this is a stupid idea.
That gag only works if the punchline is done right away and not weeks later. Plus Foley ruined that idea when he listed who could actually win the belt. Then again Foley also did a terrible job with his promo that I think its still not known if WWE's women wrestlers can actually win the belt.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote