View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 01:37 AM   #185
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Velveteen Dream is teasing a match with John Cena. If the rumored Lars Sullivan match is off the table, this should happen. Dream vs. Cena at Wrestlemania would be fucking awesome.
I was thinking of heels that I would like to have seen Cena go against. I'm just assuming that Bryan vs. Cena is off limits and was never the plan. Drew McIntyre, Shinsuke Nakamura and Andrade are the three that come to mind. I'm also not opposed to a babyface Rusev getting a chance for redemption against Cena at Mania. But I do have to say...Cena vs. Dream is mighty appealing.

Dream has got that legitimate star potential. He's oozes charisma. Him doing his "obsessed fan" kind of thing with Cena, attacking him at the Rumble and then following him right through until Mania where "be careful what you wish for, kid," he gets Big Match John. That could be fucking ace. Lars can win the Andre Battle Royal or eventually become Dream's bodyguard. Give the Dream his starring moment.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote