View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 11:21 AM   #23
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
wow, i was pretty shocked to read this today. you hear of the mid card guys leaving all the time, but this one is pretty crazy because i know they offered him a ton of money to resign. Good for him though. he can go anywhere he wants and get paid and will have much more liberties outside of the E.

Ever since Ambrose started wearing the tank tops and doing the bland babyface shtick is when i tired of him. he just hasn't beenthe same since then. and it's a shame because i know he's the type of guy that can come up with his own material and kill it out there. the writers failed him.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote