View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 05:38 PM   #54108
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Rumor currently going around the net hints at AJ Styles vs. Undertaker and John Cena vs. Goldberg as potential matches for the card of this year's Mania.
Both HUGE matches. I've never been a Taker fan, but if you've got to have him, Styles is one of the best guys you can put him with. Phenom vs. Phenomenal One.

Cena vs. Goldberg is pretty blockbuster. Would be totally down for a Spear, Jackhammer and Goldberg win. Cena doesn't need it, probably isn't in the best ring shape and probably doesn't want to do too many bumps and risk popping something out and cutting into movie time.

I'm not fan of The Fiend, so I am totally cool with Goldberg squashing Bray too. He's miscast in his slot, in my opinion. Reigns vs. Bray can be away from the belt. Bray can even win that if you want him to. Have him "change" Roman and then send Roman after the Universal Title.

They need to build new stars, but I think they can do that in Bray and Roman in different ways other than having them wrestle over a belt, and they're doing that pretty heavy on Raw right now anyway.

You could give me Brock going to SmackDown and winning the Uni Title to drop it to D-Bry too. Fuck I want to see those two wrestle again. FOX would probably be happy with all those moves, and Amazon or Peacock or whoever will probably be happy to feature some of those big matches.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote