View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 12:45 PM   #77
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Vazquez View Post
Ronda is right about that. Becky can act all too strong on mic and Twitter but after all she's just like any other women who got knocked out by it. That punch video reminds me of that bully who bullies every weak guy in the school and ends up getting punched by a fat guy
Lol Nia has about 150 pounds on Becky and absolutely HAMMERED her. I'm not really sure if "anything should be done" to Nia (she obviously didn't mean to), but that was an absolutely smashing blow to the face as well as completely open since Becky was working.

I guarantee Becky would be working if this was five years ago. They are very stingy with concussions now. I could only imagine the CM Punk stuff making it worse. She's without a choice in the matter.

But you already knew that and are just being obstinate.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote