View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 11:23 PM   #356
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
You're more like Undertaker to me...

Anyway:

1. Why is Terry Funk the best in your eyes?
2. Who is the best bumper in your opinion, past or present?
3. Who threw the best strikes in wrestling? Not potatoes, I mean believable soft shots.
4. Best storyline/s in your viewing history? Specifically non WWE please.
5. Has the gimmick assortment grown too big and shoddy? Old WCW PPV'S are full of real tables that don't break. It hurts my head seeing Stan Hansen do anything but once the bull rope comes out... Damn.

1. D-Lo Brown was the best because he was a big guy with the mixed skill set of a power wrestler and a high flyer. He also may be the most enjoyable combined champ ever. Theme Tune. Moves. Attitude. You're lookin' at the real deal now(then). He also ended LOD 2000 single handedly, so mad props.
2. Flair all the way. He shouldn't be walking.
3. Austin. The hype around him made his soft shots look elite.
4. Bret vs Backlund(I ain't seen as much so I get to choose WWE) So realistic back then that I hate to watch it now!
5. The cheap gimmick array was old in ECW in the 90's.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote