Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 03:01 PM   #763
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I'll admit, i love coming into this thread and seeing that the rating went down because i quit watching the product because i think it's shit. so it's nice to see them on their ass.

However, i know that TV ratings is not the end all be all in 2019. The E has so many other avenues of revenue AND ways to watch their programming now and days that the TV rating really doesn't give you the whole picture. hell you can pretty much watch the episode of RAW from the night before by watching 9 clips on You Tube . That's what i do now. I'll read the results, see what was decent and pull up You Tube.

What i would like to see sf the ticket sales numbers I think that's a better # then tv ratings. That PPV in Washington last week looked like they didn't sell shit. that's a more jarring number then the tv rating decline
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote