View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 10:46 AM   #219
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
There was a lot I liked on Raw... overall the show felt looser. I did feel like Heyman told everyone to "do their thing" when it comes to the promo's. I'm sure some were more scripted than others, but I can't imagine the Street Profits did a script word for word there.

Obviously from the begging the show started with a bang and while it wasn't AMAZING, it was a great start to Raw. My thoughts and prayers to Bobby and Braun.

I am a fan of the Lacey/Corbin team and of this mixed winner take all tag match at Extreme Rules.

The Uso's and Joe stuff was so good, the opening six man was solid too.

This commercial break stuff is pretty stupid but also I kind of like it, I just can't imagine keeping this up "from now on".

They build to AJ and Ricochet was great, those slaps, MY GOD!

The match itself was good enough and topped by a solid angle that a lot of people wanted, The Return of the Club.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Shane and Taker and Drew. Interesting segment when Shane was talking but Taker's promo was scattered and not very good. Whatever, he showed up, did the entrance, said rest in peace. What more beyond a chokeslam do you need?

Also I didn't hate the match with Miz and The Troubador and I believe we are seeing the growth of the WWE's Minstrel as far as in ring work before our very eyes. LOL at his kicks though.

Brock is gonna cash in on the first Smackdown on Fox, that's gotta be obvious right?
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote