View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 10:38 AM   #40
LibSuperstar

LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan
It's a weird request to want the crowd to "just go along with things" despite not liking them. Though granted, it's weird to pay money to express hatred for the product. I think the show would eventually be better if people just told WWE to fuck off.

The thing is, we see non-smark crowds pretty often. They sit on their hands and sleep through 90% of the show which also sucks. If I'm a home viewer, I think I prefer the smarks shitting on everything to a crowd being dead silent. And those are basically the only two options we have to chose from since the show is insanely bad.
Very weird! I think fans keep buying in b/c there are parts they like but what's pushed at the top. You'd think the non-smark crowds would be more vocal about they like.
LibSuperstar is offline   Reply With Quote