View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 04:13 PM   #224
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Capitano Gatisto View Post
Woops, didn't notice this reply. Yeah I read all about Jacob de Zoet, another great book and fascinating story. Like you I could have read a lot more of it. His style of writing is almost hypnotic at times.

I'm currently reading 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami, on to the second book. Pretty good stuff, although not as fantastic as Dance Dance Dance, Norwegian Wood or Kafka On The Shore for me yet.
I'm actually reading IQ84 as well, i'm about halfway through the first book and it's solid so far. I don't know how much of Murakami's oeuvre (hate this word but whatever) you've gone through, and while I love the three books you mentioned above, The Wind Up Bird Chronicle and Hard-Boiled Wonderland... are def my two favourites. So if you haven't gotten to those yet you're in for a treat.
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote