View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 08:22 PM   #58
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
Thought just hit me --- Mania is largely a fly-in crowd most years -- from all over the world. That might be a big factor if Tampa says "No" to the event.

If they do I expect WWE to move it to the performance center and use nxt talent as the audience.
Anything is possible. I've heard that the officials of the city of Tampa are scheduled to meet at noon tomorrow to determine whether the show will be allowed to go forward.

Also, as ridiculous as it might sound, the thought occurred to me that they might be crazy enough to run the show in Tampa without a crowd, although I'm kind of doubtful how willing Vince would be to give up his profits, especially since certain superstars are paid a not unsubstantial sum for performing at the granddaddy of them all, and at least part if not all is paid out of the gate from ticket sales.

Also, this whole situation sort of reminds me of the time there was no RAW due to a volcano in Iceland erupting at a time when many superstars and other company officials were to return to the US from a European tour.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote