View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 12:52 AM   #143
dronepool
the low Art Gloominati

dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
what dude doesn't want to see two chicks dancing? Or kissing? Or fucking? Or dribbling honey down each others' breasts? Fags, that's who!
fuck selective acceptations.

That's where the double standard comes in- girls can be gay because it turns guys on, so it's okay to watch lesbos get it on because it gives the fans a boner then come the hundreds of thousands of fan girls (and numerous gay guys who like wrestling) who are glad to get their pussies wet when they see two guys doing stuff.

I think wrestling fans who get pissed at 'gay shit' are probably worried that it'll just solidify the whole wrestling is gay stereotype.

Sure, I get the whole "look at me I love to suck cock! Look at how gay I can be" act is annoying and hell there are gay guys who don't like it when other gay guys act like attention whores because of what they like to do sexually. It shouldn't be a big deal in reality because caring that someone is gay is like being pissed off at someone for not liking a certain food.
dronepool is offline   Reply With Quote