View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 02:08 AM   #3598
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
I think the 3rd game is a real gem. Takes some bold chances with its story and presentation. Gameplay is crisp. I had a great time with it.

Ive only played 1 and 3 tho
I mean, I did like the cut-scenes and the story was solid, but I didn't feel compelled to engage in side missions or the races that become available after a while. Also, I don't know for sure but maybe I irrationally soured on it way more after my final decision netted me the ending I got.

Additionally, III brought back items to collect. It brought back Playboy magazines to collect from II, which I didn't feel bothered to collect in either game, plus III adds the things you need to wiretap the junction boxes. This shows collectibles in a certain area. Then you had album covers, Vargas paintings, REPENT Magazines and HOT ROD Msgazines. After II, all the collectibles in III just felt shoehorned in to me.

Not a terrible game, but if I had to recommend the games in a given order I'd just tell anyone to play them in order as that's how they seem to me to be in terms of quality. III just feels a tad uninspired but still an interesting story. 7/10.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote