View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 10:30 AM   #6
Helmsphere
Prince Of The Forum

Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jura View Post
I know but now that you mention I think I'm at the point where suggested friends are mostly SSR characters and I only have SR at the most. I kind of hate that screen because I keep seeing the new cards like Super Saiyan Bardock and King Vegeta that I can't get.
I feel you on the Super Saiyan Bardock and other characters. King Vegeta actually wasn't that hard to get, When thoses strike events come up, such as Mecha Frieza, King Vegeta, King Cold and now Piccolo Jr, you just have to keep playing the events and eventually the card will drop with that character, Usually if you're just playing Hard, and not Z-Hard, it will unlock somewhere between 2-6 times of beating that battle, It's how I attained the above mentioned characters, sadly I didn't learn that trick until after the Jackie Chun event ended.

But I couldn't get Kid Vegeta, Chilled and Spacecar Form 1 Frieza from the Bardock Special, there was no way I was beating Chilled on Z-Hard without a continue.
Helmsphere is offline   Reply With Quote