View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 04:12 PM   #9920
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Psychotronic Man (1979) aka Revenge Of The Psychotronic Man

No review, just to say I bought this for the amazing name and DVD cover art. This film has lots of weird shit in it and for some reason it has an incredible theme tune.

It's about a middle aged hairdresser called Rocky who drinks hairdressers sterilising solution(or it may have been booze hidden in a hair product bottle) and goes on a bender. He then wakes up with the ability to fuck things up with his mind after some weird floaty stuff happens to his car in....a dream?
It looks like a drive-in movie and the lead actor is clearly 45 with a marvellous thick moustache.

For production trickery there is a fair amount of slowed and sped up footage, the odd cut and loop here and there but this isn't a steak, it's not even a burger or a hot dog. This movie is Vienna sausage at best and sometimes those little bastards will do in a pinch.

I basically love this film.

For an indie flick with almost entirely amateur actors filling the cast I have to give it a 2.5/4.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote