View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 06:41 PM   #1
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
WWE Investigating Allegations of Sexual Harassments by Randy Orton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
WWE is looking into claims that Randy Orton inappropriately touched himself in years past when meeting new writers.

The allegations surfaced this week after a Reddit user revived a story told by Court Bauer during a 2012 edition of the MLW podcast (subscription needed). What follows is the transcription from that user:

"For every new writer that would show up, he come in the room, put his hand down his pants, pull out his d*ck, touch himself, then say "I'm Randy Orton, shake my hand. Oh, you dont want to shake my hand? You're big leaguing me? That's f**ked up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you wont shake Randy Orton's hand?"

The story went on that during those incidents, writers would continue to feel uncomfortable as Orton cut a promo on them while remaining exposed.

WWE released a brief statement to F4WOnline.com that they are "looking into the matter."

Bauer said he avoided the situation as Stephanie McMahon walked into the room at the time Orton was reaching into his pants. Bauer said the story was true when asked on Twitter Friday, adding in a separate tweet that has "no qualms" with Orton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingNews.co
The story that was told back in 2012 by Court Bauer on MLW podcast titled “Episode 49: Ribbing & Junk,” alleges that Orton would expose himself when he saw a new writer. The podcast is part of the MLW VIP archives but gained traction this week in a post on Reddit by user CarterVoorhes31.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan View Post
La Albondiga Apestosa

That would actually make a cool luchador name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissus View Post
You are:

Mister Terrific
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote