View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 05:21 PM   #4203
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
He's never hurt a woman in his life? He intentionally ran into a female police officer with his car. I refuse to believe everyone has forgotten about this already.

See, when I used to bring that up Bean (rip) who is from those parts said she actually sat on his car to try and not let him leave and he pressed the gas...

I don't know the details but yeah, she he said that was the first thing I thought of.

although, I may have misquoted, when I heard it replayed he may have said "laid my hands and batttered" or something like that...

Anyway, it seems to look more like he had nothing to do with this, they just wanted money.

He knew it was coming because of the threat/extortion try and he told Belicheck already so this didn't shock any of them.

The new details is there was some "accident" in her house and she doesn't have health care and asked him who she's known a long time to pay her medicle...

either this woman is completely nuts or theres more to come out.