View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 06:58 PM   #42876
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
When SmackDown goes to Fox, I'm thinking Cole swaps for Phillips (well, this would probably happen in the draft earlier in the year). Cole gets to work 2 hours on SmackDown, which is both a reduced schedule and a promotion, in a weird way. Phillips becomes the "Raw guy," which is both a promotion but harder work.

I wish WWE would get serious about their commentary, but I'd be surprised if much changes as far as their philosophy goes. Cole, Coachman and Graves on SmackDown and Phillips, Saxton and McGuinness on Raw makes sense. I've just taken Graves out because I can see them not wanting to rely on Graves so much going forward.

I really wish they would give Mark Henry a trial as a commentator. He "ticks the boxes" of being a black man, which they insist is in there for some reason. He was actually a wrestler on the main roster for a while and is more a color guy in line with those that actually have cred. I remember him doing a guest spot on a Raw or something and he knocked it out of the park.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote