View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 02:13 AM   #91
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Class Act Carl View Post
Hogan wasn't the horrible wrestler he's made out to be. He was fed a constant barrage of shitty "monster" opponents (kind of like The Undertaker would be in the mid 90s). So, he had terrible matches with King Kong Bundy, Andre the Giant, Ultimate Warrior, Zeus, Akeem.... anybody would have. His matches against the likes of Orndorff, Savage and later Ric Flair show a different side of Hogan... a Hogan who could actually wrestle. (Watch his Japan matches against Muta or 1994 WCW matches against Flair as an example).
Hell, he had a good match in Japan against Stan Hansen. I saw it this year on the Youtube while on a Hansen kick. When I got done watching it, I was instantly pissed off. Why? because Hogan was ripping off American fans for DECADES doing the flex and strut routine when he could legitimately work.

BTW, the Youtube also features Hansen slamming Andre the Giant, with ease.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote