View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 08:29 AM   #10
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Vader.

Because I only watched WWF stuff at the time, never saw any of his non-WWF work and didn't find him to be that special in the ring or as a character. Wasn't till years later that I found out he was actually really great in both WCW and in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Ooh, throw Dr. Death into the "check out his Japan stuff" basket.
I can cosign both of these. I also completely misjudged Malenko and Jericho during the 90's. I thought Malenko was awful and boring and needed to just piss off, never realizing how great he actually was in the ring. Jericho I found to just be an whiny try hard white guy trying to do flippy shit like all the awesome luchadores WCW had in their cruiserweight division at the time; problem was I thought Jericho was waaaaaay worse at the spots than a BUNCH of other guys lol. Now I'm of the opinion that Jericho is one of the best ever, easily in my top 5.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote