View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 01:00 AM   #48910
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just returned from MLW's RISE OF THE RENEGADES at Melrose Ballroom. It was a Fusion TV taping. By far the best MLW show I've seen yet, as it had very solid buffet of wrestling for my taste.

Notes ...

- Some MLW music is fantastic (Hart Foundation) some is atrocious (Ariel Dominguez)
- I've officially become a Lucha mark, after a years of dabbling, lately I've been actually watching AAA and I love it. Tonight I saw some of the best, LA Park, Rey Fenix, Rey Horus, Puma King, Gringo Loco and a new guy I didn't know named Air Fox.
- This event has several brutal matches. Sami Callihan and Mance Warner had an incredible "garbage match". Wasn't a no dq or street fight but it just got out of control, fucking amazing match, Sami is great and Vance came out of nowhere with the talent.
- That match was MOTN until we had an insane 6-Man Tables match with The Hart Foundation and Dynasty. MJF wrestled twice, he is the man and I hate him but I love him and he won't let me so I have to hate him! Amazing heel! Fuck that guy! Teddy Hart is a super hero, he's insane. Teddy, please don't die. I loved this match.
- Then somehow shit got even more violent when Jimmy Havoc got into a street fight with Filth Tom for the MLW Championship. No spoilers, but holy shit there be blood here.

It was a 4 hour taping, crowd was good, Melrose was at capacity I think. They cut off half of the mezzanine so most of the GA was downstairs and probably will look kind of bad on tape but it was packed more than previous shows for sure.
- Fuck wrestling fans stink and this was just day one.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote