View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 04:42 PM   #97
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm aware of that, I was giving you a history lesson in the nature of the UFC. It has literally always been at best a cherry pick and at worst outright fraud. There are plenty of decent, fair fights but when it comes down to it there are almost as many worrying examples of exploitation.

You keep saying that Dana White has never done anything to the action inside the ring but you're talking shite. Look at the CM Punk disaster. Dana White allowed that to happen, paid millions for it and then went out of his way to belittle the spectacle that unfolded in the cage. Twice. Putting an unknown quantity in against real fighters is crazy talk at this stage in the game. Freak show fights are not helping anybody.
Before that we had James Toney in the cage. A man visibly and audibly ruined by CTE.

I can pull out fucking hundreds of these incidents. He can't physically ruin a fight inside the cage but he regularly allows injured guys, no talent guys and outrageously unfit or injured people to participate. I say allow but often it's pure pressure, he gets these guys under contract and they get treated worse than the WWE lockeroom.

Look at the list of fighters trying to sue UFC for the way they ended up afterwards. Nate Quarry's face is held together by a titanium mesh. But yeah he sure could take a punch.