View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 02:50 PM   #3746
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Finished the main questline of the Blood & Wine DLC last night (I already did Heart of Stone) and apparently I got the bad ending... But I personally think it was the best ending.

SPOILER: show
Basically all three antagonists end up dead, and yes I am calling Anna Henrietta an antagonist because the massacre at Beauclair was entirely her fault. She definitely did not deserve a happy ending after blazing a path of destruction and wanting to execute everyone linked with the murders by circumstance but protected the one who actually ordered them. She even threatened me with treason for pointing out vampires are fucking immortal killing machines, but when presented with evidence that her sister wanted to murder her and she greets it with a hug (and dies like an idiot). Anna Henrietta deserved to die. Any ending where she doesn't answer for her tyrannical decisions cannot be considered good IMO.

Detlaff and Syanna were shitheads too. Read that in one ending Syanna dies at the ruins and you go to jail. That sounds worse. Worse still is the "good" ending where the sisters make up and all those murders are laughed off and swept under the rug. How dare you disgrace the good name of Ser Milton de Peyrac-Peyran like that.

Just going to tie up some loose ends (Skellige Gwent!) and then it's back to Persona 5.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote