View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 11:59 PM   #50
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey 2.0 View Post
Eli Drake is in nxt huh? I remember Noid hating that guy. Has he been any good there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
No
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveWadding View Post
Cuts a shouty, arrogant promo; average in the ring so far. He and Grimes have cut some good promos together though.
He's talented, but he still reeks of "Knockoff Rock" with his promo tone and inflection and insistence in shoving in a bunch of catchprhases. Take a shot everytime he says the following: lemmie talk to ya, undeniable kevorka, perpetual motion machine, dummy, yeah!, do you know why?, It's LA Knight's game, and him saying his name while he does the pointing thing (plus a couple of others that I've probably missed). Seriously, you could write all those things on index cards and make nearly every Eli Drake promo ever madlibs style.

If he knocks that shit off, he might have a chance... but then he fell into the patented WWE Random Name Generator and got this generic shit that's actually worse than what he used. Made funnier that his gear like his jacket still has the stylized "ED" all on it. LA Knight sounds like when you have to create a character to start playing a game, but you're in a hurry and just want to start playing, so you put together some bullshit from stuff you've seen around the room like in Usual Suspects.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote