View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 12:00 AM   #67
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lemme talk to ya...

I've said this before with Ryback, and I'll say it with Eli Drake/LA Knight. If you're gonna rip someone off, rip off someone who actually made money in this business. Dude has a charisma to him and a look. That's pretty much 4/5s of what you need to be a star in this business. And there is absolutely no reason a guy who looks like Knight should be putting over a guy who looks like Steampunk Jimmy Garvin. Which is unfair... to Jimmy Garvin. Garvin at least was in shape and had a cool presentation to him when he was with Precious. One of them is a fun character that the IWC will like and be mad when he doesn't move beyond his station. LA Knight is the kind of guy the IWC will hate but will be having matches with named talent.

As for Karrion Kross. I say let him have his moment now. But there is a reason why I say that any picture of him with Scarlett features "The biggest star in NXT, alongside the NXT Champion."
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote