View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 08:05 AM   #110
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I really liked this epsiode of Dynamite. Tony built a story hoping forward for so many characters! What a great builder show. And I am pumped for the direction that they laid out for most everyone.

The main event was fantastic, one of Brodies best and Dustin 's 2nd best match in AEW. Brodie is turning into a good match guy.

Mix/Archer will be awesome.

Jericho/Hager is very good and I like the idea of tag gold for Jericho. Plus it finally a good use of Hager.

I love Eddie Kingston, Lucha Bros (plz break up I want to see them do amazing singles) and Butcher and Blade.

MJF/Wardlow will be great. MJF has been booked brilliantly. Wardlow will be so over when he turns on MJF.

Best Friends vs Inner Circle parking lot brawl will be great next week and also looking forward to FTR VS Boy and His Dinosaur.

And then THE BEST MAN Miro! What a great moment, why with Kip? Don't know, don't care. He was awesome doing his Bolo Yeung gimmick. Give me more!
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote