View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 02:20 AM   #326
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobholly138 View Post
Robert Kirkman has explained in interviews that in the Walking Dead world zombie films,novels,etc didn't exist. That is why so far you haven't heard the word.

Really loved this past weeks show.It was a nice way to develop two characters. And I get a feel the rest of the season will be like it. Focusing on each of the groups as they are all heading to this supposed safe town.

I do wonder if it is the town I am thinking of from the comic. And if so does this mean the great "Hunters" storyline is being skipped. I can see why since on the show Rick is a total pussy.

CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL!
Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote