View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 02:08 PM   #282
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbose Minch View Post
Nobody plays Elder Scrolls games for the main story. It's all about the side quests.
Dunno what you're rambling about, but I found Morrowind's main storyline to be very engaging and exciting, and was absolutely (no lie) the only thing I did until it was completed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball
Someone managed to do a little digging to see what was hidden in the Skyrim disc and apparently some areas that were in Morrrowind and Cyrodiiil were discovered locked away.

It wasn't just a quick template or placeholder but ended up being a complete low-res version of Morrowind’s Solstheim and Vvardfell areas along with the Imperial City in Cyrodiil.
What, no Mournhold, Knights of the Nine or Shivering Isles? Because if they're going to include Morrowind, Oblivion, and Bloodmoon, they might as well include Tribunal and the Oblvion G.o.t.Y. edition stuff too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoDownM
Hmm, learned a shout but it won't let me unlock it even tho I have 7 dragon souls.
Have you played through the main quest to the point where the Greybeards summon you personally up to High Hrothgar and had shout training from them? Because you can't do shouts until after that, and you have to go back to them later after the main quest part in question in order to get them to show you how to do any of the shouts you've learned on word walls.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote