View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 08:51 PM   #28
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just watched the Jericho match. I enjoyed it. Would attribute maybe 85% of my enjoyment to Jericho.

"lol" at Kenny Omega getting all these eyes on him because of Jericho and then showing up looking like a goof in what was hyped up to be a "serious encounter" between the "best in the world". Was not a good "first impression" for me. Then I noticed his face kind of looked like The Ryback to me, and I started to wish I was watching The Ryback. Then he pretty much no sold all those chair shots and I was like "F this dude". Then he started hitting all those sweet knees. Also I felt the commentators were doing a real good job of putting him over. Rather than making it seem like the "previous generation" was "of course" better, they treated Omega like an "equal" and really tried to drive it home that he was one of the best..... and it kind of worked because he grew on me after I got over him no selling all those chair shots, and then he won and it felt like a "passing of the torch" in a way that none of Jericho's putting over young talent in WWE did (mainly due to the commentators)........
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote