View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 08:59 PM   #388
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Sheets:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightful
Stacey Ervin Jr looks to be moving on.

According to Casey Michael from Squared Circle Sirens, Stacey Ervin Jr has left NXT following a concussion scare. Casey reports that Ervin Jr was "given some time to think about it but people think he's 100% done."

Ervin Jr, 25, signed with WWE in 2018 and was highly touted due to his background in gymnastics. He has been a regular at NXT live events and last wrestling on Mar. 8. He won the Unleash The Universe Tournament, a one-night NXT live event tournament that took place in Citrus Springs, Florida on Jan. 19.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Regarding rumors that Stacey Ervin Jr. has quit WWE, the only comment WWE has made is that Ervin Jr. remains under contract. The story that he was thinking of quitting due to a concussion goes back a few days.
Quote:
Keith Lee is out of action with an undisclosed injury.
Quote:
It appears that Villain Enterprises will have a Tag Team title defense before G1 Supercard.

ROH posted video of a promo today where The Briscoes said they're invoking their rematch clause for a Tag Team title rematch against Villain Enterprises (PCO & Brody King) at Road to G1 Supercard: Baltimore. PCO & King won the ROH Tag Team titles by defeating The Briscoes in a no disqualification match at last week's 17th Anniversary pay-per-view ...

Road to G1 Supercard: Baltimore is taking place at the UMBC Center on Sunday, March 31 and is ROH's last show before Madison Square Garden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The Rock tweeted the following commemorating the 20th anniversary of Steve Austin driving a beer truck into Raw and sharing some suds with The Corporation:

My tough SOB brother @steveaustinBSR was operating here with a legit broken neck so we had to be creative with keeping our physicality to a minimum until our big WrestlemMania match.
The result was one of the most entertaining segments to ever take place on LIVE TV. ???????? https://t.co/oiSdm0MIOI
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) March 22, 2019
Link: https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/1109129808137588737

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightful
Sting still wants the dream match against The Undertaker.

In September 2015, Sting competed in his last match when he wrestled Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at Night of Champions. During the bout, Sting took a Buckle Bomb that caused a neck injury. As a result of the injury, Sting announced his retirement during his 2016 WWE Hall of Fame induction speech.

But there's one match would bring him to don the face paint once more.

“I mean, everyone knows who it would be. Taker, he’s the only guy I’d come out of retirement for now," Sting told Wrestling Travel. "No one else. We could just never get it together to make it happen. When I started talking to WWE he was booked with Brock and then I did the deal with Triple H and he had another feud going on at the time, so it was just one of those things we couldn’t make happen. But I don’t regret it not happening either, I mean I got to face Triple H at my first WrestleMania and then wrestle Seth for the world title, so I didn’t do too badly out of that deal. But yeah, now, the only person I’m getting back in the ring for is Taker.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPWW Frontpage via Triple A
Rhea Ripley posted a photo of herself in a walking boot, but according to Squared Circle Sirens, the injury is not anything serious and is believed to be a minor sprain. She isn’t expected to miss much time, if any.
Quote:
Former TNA X-Division Champion Robbie E, going by his real name Robert Strauss, made his NXT debut last night at a house show in Sanford, Florida.

Strauss played the role of a manager for the tag team of Rinku Singh and Saurav Gurjar. Strauss managed Gurjar in a singles match against Jonah Rock, helping Gurjar win when Strauss got on the apron to distract Rock.

Strauss’ NXT signing was announced earlier this month.
Link: https://twitter.com/RobertStrauss/st...01359494025216

Quote:
WWE will be bringing in Hulk Hogan to be part of WrestleMania weekend in some capacity, according to PWInsider.

There have been rumors that Hogan’s longtime friend Brutus the Barber Beefcake could be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year, so if that does happen, the most likely guess for what Hogan will be doing would be inducting Brutus.

It’s also possible, of course, that he could make a cameo at the WrestleMania PPV itself. Or WWE could be bringing him in to do “community outreach” appearances, PWInsider says.

WWE is also finalizing plans to bring in more names from the past to be part of WrestleMania weekend, with Stone Cold Steve Austin being rumored, PWInsider added.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote