View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 11:04 PM   #1743
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Trying to think ahead with the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship booking for the new year...

Meltzer predicted that Naito ends up double champion with Okada eventually taking the titles and becoming double champ himself. When I think about it I think that is probably the best course for a great weekend of events and for the championship as well as the fan base who have been clamoring for a solid Naito run.

Moxley did say that he would be wrestling in Japan for as long as he is wrestling. Does that mean his loyalties lie there? I'm not sure. But I can say that I don't see him touring to the US with NJPW of America, because of AEW of course. So if that is the case then he should probably loose to Juice on Night 2. But is Juice a better draw for NJPW of America or Archer? Also if Juice wins the tag titles with Finlay then, is it a good idea to put the US Championship back on him?

I really feel like Jericho is due a big win in NJPW and this would be the time. He would be a great contender for Okada, Naito or Ibushi should they win the double titles.

I was a little disappointed with Liger's final match being a tag but at the same time, I'm sure it will be a fantastic opener and mean a lot, it will be a great moment.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote