View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 09:40 AM   #223
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
No doubt they acted nothing like Batman (except Keaton, love that movie), but to me that's on the script and director of those more so than the actors playing it (except Clooney he was just terrible). But the costume had them all looking like Batman (until that silver thing they put Clooney in made him into one of those special suit action figures you see in the toy aisle).

I've never even heard of Newsies, and the Machinist may be the only Bale movie I've seen that didn't have Batman in it. Have to keep it fresh.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote