View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 04:19 PM   #1544
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Because Jim Cornette said so.
No, because it feels flat and I don’t agree with their philosophy on certain things. I don’t feel Hangman Page as a top babyface. Cornette is very high on Page. He loves the Buckshot Lariat, but I hate it. But whatever makes you feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey 2.0 View Post
They've put together a string of really good shows and are building to long term payoffs in August and have booked their best guys strong and logically. I'm not sure how one could be down on such a new product when said product has been objectively good so far.
Objectively good is a bit of a fucking reach. There’s been A LOT of shit on these shows and most things outside Jericho’s promos and the Cody/Dustin stuff hasn’t hooked me.

Maybe I just hate wrestling now. I still see stuff I fucking love though. It’s always surrounded by stuff that completely disengages me though. MLW is my favourite product too-to-bottom right now, but it doesn’t get me week-to-week.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote