Thread: Westworld
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 04:32 PM   #238
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Good season. It suffered from two boring, incongruous episodes but the other eight were either good or great. Episode four and eight were very, very cool and easily up to the standards of season one but they added far too many unnecessary storylines into it at the expense of characters like Teddy who gets very little to do besides tag along.
SPOILER: show
I also did not like Emily. Elsie at least served a purpose, Emily was just wasted screen time. That whole angle was. It adds nothing to the character of William and actually creates a sympathy out of nowhere. Had they left the wife thing vague then we would assume William was to blame whereas what we saw just shows serious signs of mental instability and substance abuse on his wife's part. They outright say he's a decent man in the real world.
I suppose it's back to this season's emphasis on reality and free will.

Oh and I thought the time-shift gimmick was confusing as hell at first but I really enjoyed how much Bernard we were given. Glad to see lots of familiar faces back, more than I assumed.
Seanny One Ball is online now   Reply With Quote