View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 07:19 PM   #5
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Reading the card makes me sad.

* Ace Austin was an underneath guy this time last year, wasn't he? Eddie Edwards is good, but still around doing nothing, which gives him that stank. The dude needs to move on. MLW, ROH, NXT -- anything. There's a wrestler called Trey and a mystery challenger in a World Title match? If it's not Heath Miller, no one cares. It'll probably be Miro or Rob Van Dam.

* Jordynne Grace is that dumb-ass with the awful outlook on pro-wrestling. Deonna Purrazzo should have signed with MLW.

* Willie Mack is fine. Don't know what the fuck a Chris Bey is.

* Too many nameless women in one match. Find it exhausting just to read the list.

* I've heard good things about The North. They should sign somewhere else. Ken Shamrock wrestling would give me a nice nostalgia kick, but apparently he's not in a good way. Fuck Sami Callihan.

* Why is the TNA Title back? Why is Tommy Dreamer challenging for a belt in 2020?

* The Rascalz is an awful name for a tag team. They're probably losing to Gallows & Anderson.

Sounds fucking awful. I might watch it for kicks if they paid me $20 or whatever they're charging.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote