View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 02:25 PM   #28311
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Read that earlier today and I don't blame him. Hope he does well in his own. Really think he would be a huge star in NJPW. Could be an instant IWGP Intercontinental title contender and possibly Heavyweight down the line. Feel like they would eat up face Ryborg in Japan.
Funny how this is essentially the same grievances that CM Punk had (outside of the injury stuff), but when he said it, he was "whiny", and when Ryback says it a couple years later, people are more sympathetic. I don't disagree with either of them, especially when you're promised the world like he or ADR were, nor never even really given the shot to take that next step like Cody or Sandow.

Not the biggest Ryback fan, but he can pretty much write his own ticket anywhere, and hopefully he does just that. If I had to guess, we'll see The Big Guy in TNA getting set up for Lashley in the near future.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote