View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 12:42 PM   #609
MVP
Mas Vagina Porfavor

MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP
I'm sure it worked something like this..

Patriots go into the half only up 14-7. Belledick calls for the camera something like " BRING FORTH.....THE SECRET WEAPON " and some little prick comes walking in with a camera. Plays back all the hand signals. Belledonkey comes up with a few audibles and all of a sudden the Patriots score 24 points in the second half.

Simple question for you VEL. I'll take no answer as a yes. Did the New England Patriots cheat? Yes or No
I'm pretty sure that's not even close to what happened. In fact, if they really were stealing signals it was probably in the beginning of the game when the running game was plowing through the Jets defensive line. Maybe the Pats scored 24 points in the second half because the Jets secondary lagged (triple coverage on Moss and he still scored a TD).

You seem to be the only one flipping out about this because you're just looking for any chance to rip on the team for something that is done all over the league. I'm not justifying what happened, but you are blowing everything way out of proportion.