View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 12:09 PM   #456
Ezra
MVP Mark

Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Getting a kick out of people saying they predicted Carmella and Corbin to win. That was only reported for a week or so.

Overall I wasn't to impressed with the show. Women's mitb, for being historic, was too short and booked mega safe. Nothing wrong with being safe but you know those women wanted more out of the match. I have no problem with the ending sequence it just came a lot faster than it should have. It just felt off.

New Day vs Usos was another blah to me. Two matches in a row booked to have the ending draw heat for the heel.

Naomi and Lana was alright. Yet we have another dusty type finish to end the match. A straight up legit finish doesn't seem in the cards.

Mark and Maria didn't real seem to hit it off with the live crowd too much. Has Maria been gone that long to be forgotten?

Well just like people predicted Corbin and Carmella I am just going to say I predicted this. Orton's hometown combined with his dad on Father's day is a sure fire way to say Jinder retains if there ever was one. Crazy finish again and we are four for four. For, to even that out as if I had ocd.

Hey the fashion police won clean! Over the team that has been stalking and beating them up! On the first try! That makes you an evil threat.

Men's mitb had it's moments. I will nitpick and say they jumped the gun on nak's entrance. The guy leaves himself so wide open when he lays down in the ring it's just obvious someone is gonna come stomp him. With that aside it was aimes to give Nak a rub cause Corbin could have attacked anyone but he chose nak meaning he deemed nak the most dangerous man. Of course he gets that Babyface return pop for being a bad ass. Favorite part easily goes to the staredown between an and nak. Good stuff. Personally I wanted aj to win because I love all things aj but Corbin is intriquing so hopefully smackdown starts some feuds instead of all this constant tag match shit.

Definitely the worst outing for the blue brand since the split but still watchable because almost everyone on the show has been booked decently over the year.
Ezra is offline   Reply With Quote