View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 12:22 PM   #829
Sexton-Hardcastle

Sexton-Hardcastle has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Sexton-Hardcastle has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
I'm a huge fan of Wade Barrett, The guy oozes Heel from every pore and his beard is as majestic as her Majesty.

I'd like to see Barrett make more use of being British. I want to see an unadulterated version of Barrett where he speaks in a localized British Dialect using slang terms that most American viewers won't understand and have him portray an Anti-American Heel on TV... Then When WWE visits the UK, the crowds will be so high on him. The same way Bret played a Heel in America/Face in Canada Schtick... Afterall its been over seven years so by the rules of pro wrestling it would be seen as 'Never Been Done'

Aside from that the only change I'd make to Barrett before launching him back into the ring would be to have him adopt a Submission finisher..I've never been a fan of any finish he has used regularly, from that God awful Wasteland thing to the even worse elbow nonsense he used most recently..

I just think a submission would more fit his natural Character, Seeing him methodically target an opponents leg before snapping on a version of a Haas of Pain or even something like a Rings of Saturn or a London Dungeon would be ideal in my eyes.
Sexton-Hardcastle is offline   Reply With Quote