View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 01:02 PM   #1
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Does Michael Cole ruin every debut/return???

I've wanted to post this before but just haven't had the time. Michael Cole literally ruins every debut or return when the wrestler makes their return to the wrestling world.

AJ Styles...I was in shock when he came out but when you go back to watch the debut, Cole is cringeworthy.

Finn Balor Summerslam 2018- OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....THE DEMON COMETH. Like stop trying so hard.

Sasha Banks return on RAW last night- Ruined again.

I know they have been grooming Graves to replace Cole. I just hope it happens ASAP because Cole literally ruins every big return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
I barely consider myself a wrestling fan these days, but if I had to go into it: I'm cool by wrestling fan standards. I get invited lots of places, get laid, people seem to respect my views and want to be around me.
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote