View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 11:41 PM   #451
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)

Holy shit! I'm so glad I didn't know this PPV was even taking place and didn't waste my time on this garbage. This is hilariously awful. This is just more proof on top of the already existing mountain of evidence, that Vince, and everyone in Vince's "yes man" inner circle who are too chicken shit and/or stupid themselves to tell him what an absolute out of touch dumb fuck he is creatively today, don't deserve even 1% of the rewards (financial, credit, etc.) they've received over the last decade plus for continuing to say "yes sir" and give him his daily blow job.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote